Friday, May 27, 2016

What a year!

WOW!  I cannot believe we've reached the last day of school!  What an incredible journey it has been this year.  Thank you to everyone for your support as I've started to build an experiential science program for grades 4-5-6 at CDS.  I have been blown away by the students, teachers, and parents we have here and I am looking forward to continuing this journey next year!

Quick update on the GSQ and footgolf projects.  The farmer's market event and the footgolf tournament were both super successful and we raised almost $1000 over the past two weekends.  If you haven't seen the tweets they are embedded in the story I have linked below. Thank you to everyone involved in these events and for your continued support of our PBL projects.

For my final blog post of the year, I'd like to share a retrospective of my first year at CDS told through various tweets I sent from the beginning of the year through today.  Enjoy!

https://storify.com/chanceofscience/4-5-6-science-at-chesterfield-day-school

PS - Please consider donating to my Pedal the Cause ride!  I'd really appreciate your support and my training rides start tomorrow, so the long road to prepare is about to start! Info on how to donate is listed in my previous blog post.

HAPPY SUMMER EVERYONE!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment