Thursday, May 12, 2016

Pedal the Cause 2016


I am proud to join Pedal the Cause in the fight against cancer. Pedal the Cause is more than the region's top cycling event. It's a way of life, a celebration, and a movement fueled by the courage to end cancer.

It takes world-class research to create a world without cancer. Please help me in this journey by donating to my ride, and give with confidence knowing that 100% of your donation will go directly to accelerating cancer research at Siteman Cancer Center and St. Louis Children's Hospital.

I ride for for Issa Alovor, a former student of mine who has battled a cancerous brain tumor most of his life.  Issa is one of the hardest working students I have ever had and to see his courage in the face of such adversity was an inspiration to the entire middle school.  MRH Middle School Student Nominated for Science Academy  Issa is now in high school but we stay in contact and he still loves science.  I ride because everyone deserves the chance to live the life they love!

I am trying to raise $500 this year for my 50 mile ride.  Any amount you choose to donate to my goal is 100% tax deductible and goes to a great cause to help a great kid.

Please join me in my efforts to support cancer and promote lifetime fitness!

Please visit this LINK TO DONATE.


PTC 2015 - Me and Nick Urvan (cycling buddy and MRH choir director)

No comments:

Post a Comment